Episode 001: What is Life in the And?
Welcome to our very first episode of the Life in the And Podcast. I’m your host, Erin Baker, founder of Erin M Baker Coaching and Consulting where I help high-performance leaders, visionaries, and entrepreneurs launch their next act in their careers and make an impact in the world around them. I’m an entrepreneur, coach, and writer with an extensive background in leading user research and design teams at corporate companies, including Facebook and Microsoft.
That is… until I found my ‘And.’
In today’s episode, I share a little about who I am, why I decided to launch the Life in the And Podcast, and what you can expect from each episode. I discuss what the word ‘and’ means to me and how it inspires creativity, innovation, exploration, and inclusivity. I share how embracing the ‘ands’ in our lives allows us to fully embrace our most authentic selves. I also share how you can explore the ‘ands’ within yourself as well as those around you.
So… what ‘and’ do you stand for?
“Ands allow us to play with paradox - the idea that seemingly contradictory things can be true at the same time.” - Erin Baker
This week on Life in the AND:
- Why ‘and’ is one of the most powerful words in the English language
- What the word ‘and’ means to me and how it inspires creativity, inclusivity, and love
- How ‘and’ allow us to play with and find common ground between paradoxes
- How embracing the ‘ands’ in your life enables you to fully embrace your authentic self
- Embracing the ‘and’ of gender identity and inclusiveness
- Exploring the ‘ands’ within yourself as well as the people around you
Embrace Life in the AND
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Life in the AND, the podcast helping you embrace the AND in your life to cultivate more authenticity, creativity, inclusiveness, and love in every area of the world around you. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe to the show and leave a review.