Episode 011: Leaders Can Have It All: What's Possible When You Expand Your Vision AND Narrow Your Focus with Tony Martignetti
Tony Martignetti is an entrepreneur and Inspired Purpose Coach who is passionate about elevating leaders and equipping them with the tools to navigate life’s challenges. His recently-launched podcast, Virtual Campfire, and upcoming book Climbing the Right Mountain: A Journey of Transformation, demonstrate this passion by sharing stories and ideas about people finding their purpose. Before becoming a coach, Tony was a finance and strategy professional who worked with the world’s leading bio and life science companies. As the mentor, Tony works with leaders to help them become unstoppable in the world.
Tony joins me today to explore what’s possible when you transcend your limitations and live your Life in the And. He reveals the most common limiting beliefs that hinder people from realizing their fullest potential and describes how success happens in small steps. He defines what it means to lead from a people-first mindset rather than a profit-first mindset and describes the possibility of creating innovation and impact the world. He also discusses people’s tendencies to become reporters as opposed to the authors of their lives and defines what it means to live a life of purpose.
“Be innovative, create something amazing, and do it in a way that celebrates humanity. Leaders can make an impact at work, and they can impact humanity.” - Tony Martignetti
This week on Life in the AND:
- Connecting with a ‘people-first’ mission and what it means to have an “inspired purpose.”
- Why Tony is inspired to help leaders overcome their limits and step into possibility
- The most common belief that limits people from living a life of inspired purpose
- Playing big and acting small and the necessity of taking the first step
- The element of patience and learning the lessons of the present moment
- The right and responsibility to stand for something and why environmental activist Greta Thunberg inspires Tony
- Tony’s vision for leaders of the future
- What it means to expand your vision and narrow your focus
- Living life on autopilot and the value of working people who you can trust
- The importance of interconnection and the power of the individual to make change
- Changing the language we use to empower ourselves and other people
- Tales of transformation and the emotional journeys people go through on Tony’s podcast, Virtual Campfire
Connect with Tony Martignetti:
- Inspired Purpose Coaching
- The Virtual Campfire Podcast
- Tony Martignetti on Facebook
- Tony Martignetti on Twitter
- Tony Martignetti on Instagram
- Tony Martignetti on LinkedIn
Embrace Life in the AND
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Life in the AND, the podcast helping you embrace the AND in your life to cultivate more authenticity, creativity, inclusiveness, and love in every area of the world around you. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
Don’t forget to follow on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn and share your favorite episodes across social media. And for more great content and information, be sure to visit my website or join the Heart Leader Launchpad Facebook Community.